Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bored Tuesday pm

‎We are in our albergue in the country. It's raining and there is no wifi. Supper is in a hour so I'm a blogging. 

On the Camino weight is a big deal. Most people carry too much weight. You see guys going by with massive packs and you wonder what are they carrying. Morgan and I are true lightweights. However, we have this habit of carrying fruit for 15 or 20 km then sittings down in front of a fruit stand and eating it. We also carry too much water. I have a 1.5 liter bladder in my pack and I carry a 500 ml bottle. I usually end up dumping half of it at the end of the day. Duh.

Having said that, my pack is no longer an issue. I truly don't feel the weight even at the end of the day. Two weeks ago it seemed to get heavier as the day went on. Not anymore.


Don MacKenzie
Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment