Monday, October 7, 2013

Home

Morgan and I made it in to see Rose at 1:00 am Monday. That is 23 hours after we boarded the train in Leon. We found Rose to be fine but in a great deal of pain. She has a long recovery ahead of her.

Morgan and I have both decided to someday finish the Camino. We have done 500 of 800 km. Most Europeans chose to do the Camino in several stages. So, we are by no means diminishing our Camino.

It has been a great time. We are both a great deal wiser and we have learned how little one truly need from the material world. I am 16 pounds lighter than I was September 13.

We will keep this blog alive and will start writing when we start walking again.

Thanks for checking in from time to time. We have had 8,000 page views. I promise to learned to spell before the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment